|Getting a head start with my Christmas Cards!|
|Used my Silhouette Curio to write & fill in the greeting!|
|That gold bow came in the Fuse (Gold? I think) Kit!|
|Cute little deer, glitter paper, and twine!|
|Love the retro Santa paper and "Swell Christmas" stamp set from Simon Says Stamp! (I fussy cut Santa out of watercolor paper after stamping & embossing!)|
- All of the card stock, printed papers (except the paper for the red & white deer), and glitter paper came from the Simon Says Stamp Limited Edition 2016 Holiday Card Kit, as did the deer die ("Retro Deer") and the stamp set ("Swell Christmas").
- The paper for the red & white deer is from Me & My Big Ideas, and it's so old I couldn't even find it using the UPC code!!
- Ranger Enchanted Gold Embossing Powder
- Tim Holtz Mini Snips, Distress Embossing Ink, Distress Ink: Festive Berries, Antique Linen, and Tattered Rose, Distress Oxide: Fired Brick, and Vintage Photo
- We R Memory Keepers: Fuse Tool & Gold Kit (I think!)
- Martha Stewart Twine
- Green & Gold Ribbon: Unknown
- Sizzix Big Shot (Blue & Teal Starter Kit - for the label dies)
- My Minds Eye: Christmas on Market Street Puffy Stickers
- Silhouette Curio