Friday, July 7, 2017

Christmas Gift Tags Set #1

Christmas Gift Tags Set #1
Over at scrapbook.com "AZAmy & Sizzix are hosting a "Christmas In July Challenge"! And since I have an overwhelming amount of Christmas supplies I decided I would partake with some gift tags (to start)!!

Rather simple tag, the deer came from a sheet in the SSS Limited Edition 2016 Kit, and I dug out my Fuse to make a little flip (the next card just has spots for "To" and "From"
This one went together super fast! I just fringed the red cardstock, layered it up with some printed paper, put the "Joy" sticker on, and added my eyelet and twine! Very quick and easy, but it's one of my faves!

I fussy cut that ticket & circle cluster from a sheet of the Simple Stories paper, layered the washi from the Basic Grey Juniper Berry Embellishment kit, and slapped them on top of some red cardstock and some printed paper from Simon Says Stamp!

Simple layering. The background paper is from Simon Says Stamp, and the rest was fussy cut from a sheet of the Simple Stories! (I really love my Tiny Attacher by the way!)

Product List:
  • The tags, and some of the papers came from the Simon Says Stamp Limited Edition 2016 Holiday Card kit. (The MME stickers might have come from the kit too, not real sure...) 
  • The eyelets I've had forever
  • Tim Holtz Tiny Atacher
  • Martha Stewart Fringe Scissors & Bakers Twine
  • Basic Grey "Juniper Berry" Christmas Embellishment Pack
  • My Mind's Eye "Christmas On Market Street" Puffy Stickers
  • Simple Stories "December Documented" 6 x 6 Paper Pad
  • We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile and Fuse Tool Kit (Aqua)

No comments:

Post a Comment