Monday, July 17, 2017

imagine {tag}


imagine tag!
Ok, I have this 'thing' where I have decided to go back to 2007 and complete all of Tim Holtz's "12 Tags of ..." series'. I started doing the "12 Tags of 2015" with January 2015 and finish all of the tags for 2015 & 2016! I was heart-broken when it was announced that there would not be a 12 Tags of 2017! I mean really, after 10 years of tags?!?! Ok, I get it, 10. Years. Of. Tags! At the rate I'm going it may be 2027 before I am "caught-up"! Anyhow, this is my tag inspired by #5 of "12 Tags of 2007". Basically, it was "use alcohol ink," somehow I turned it into "use alcohol ink on Yupo, and to keep things interesting toss in some Distress Oxides & pastes!" And wait, and wait, and wait for everything to dry (can't heat Yupo, it makes it expand ... or so I read, didn't really want to test it!). Then proced to NEVER touch the surface of the tag, because it's Yupo, and everything "floats" on the surface. (Maybe I'll add some sealer today...)

Black Soot Distress Oxide for "imagine," Shimmerz Paste-eez Hold the Mustard & Raspberry Sherbet with Tim Holtz's "Harlequin" stencil.

The clouds are stamps from Simon Says Stamp's "Sea You Soon" set.

My Garden Friends butterfly!
 Product List:
  • Legion Paper Yupo
  • Ranger Glossy Accents, Blending Tool, Replacement Felt, Alcohol Blending Solution, and Alcohol Inks: Cranberry, Eggplant, Silver, Gold, and Pearl.
  • Tim Holtz Distress Oxide: Cracked Pistachio, Worn Lipstick, Seedless Preserves, and Black Soot. 
  • Tim Holtz "Harlequin" Stencil
  • Simon Says Stamp "Sea You Soon" set
  • Heidi Swapp "imagine" stamp
  • Shimmerz Paste-eez: Hold the Mustard & Raspberry Sherbet
  • Some homemade alcohol inks: black & blue-ish ones
  • My Garden Friends Butterfly
  • Bo Bunny Chunky Charms: Clear Arrows & Circles

No comments:

Post a Comment