Saturday, September 23, 2017

Halloween ATCs!


Halloween ATC set!
Over at scrapbook.com MarciB hosts a monthly ATC swap! One of the categories for September was Halloween, and this is what came out of my mind!

For the background I used Amazing Cast Resin on my Tim Holtz, "Cracked" Embossing folder. I painted the resin with ordinary, black arcylic paint then added the Prima waxes!

I actually found the lace and skulls at the 99¢ store when I went in looking for a package of those plastic spider rings that come out this time of year!

The 'mulberry type' roses I bought off eBay a while ago and used Heidi Swapp Color Shine: Tinsel on a set to turn them from light purple to, well, tinsel!

Product List:
  • 99¢ Store lace, skulls, and spiders
  • "Mulberry Type" roses from eBay
  • Tim Holtz "Cracked" Embossing Folder
  • Amazing Cast Resin
  • Ranger Glossy Accents
  • Prima Metallique Wax - Old Silver; Opal Magic Wax - Royal Robes
  • Heidi Swapp Color Shine - Tinsel

No comments:

Post a Comment