Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Sunflower Pocket Letter!

The pocket letter I made for bonprof over at scrapbook.com
Over at scrapbook.com Donna (bonprof) is the hostess of a monthly Pocket Letter swap! For September I was honored with getting to swap with the Swap Boss herself! I also am entering this Pocket Letter in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Pop It Up!

I knew her favorite flower was the sunflower, and I had had the Enchanted Harvest line by Bo Bunny for quite some time, so I decided this would be the perfect time to use it!

It was a rather straight-forward process, not a lot of "fancy" work! I mostly picked the papers, rather the parts of the papers, I wanted to use and put them together!

I fussy cut some items then backed them with foam so they would pop up, added some Stickles to other areas for a bit of a high light, poped on some Little Birdie flowers & some sequins, then stuck everything in the pockets! Oh! I also did a bit of sewing with some copper thread for some added texture!

The Pocket Letter outside of the protector page!
I made this sunflower with the Sizzix - Susan's Garden die & turned it into a paperclip!


Product List:
  • BoBunny: Enchanted Harvest Collection - Autumn, Bountiful, Fall, & Traditions
  • Crate Paper - Maggie Holmes Collection - Bloom - Thickers - Glitter - Happy - Gold
  • Little Birdie Crafts:Boutique Elements Colelction - Beaded Petals - Micro - French Carnival, &  Vellum Elements Collection - Poinsettia - Lemon
  • Maya Road - Chipboard Shipping Tag
  • Ranger Ink - Glossy Accents
  • Tim Holtz - Distress Ink: Ground Espresso; Distress Oxide: Fossilized Amber, Frayed Burlap, & Wilted Violet; Distress Stain - Wilted Violet; Mini Blending Tool; Nib Water Brush; Mini Snips, & Swivel Clasp
  • Sizzix - Big Shot Plus; Susan's Garden Collection - Thinlits - Sunflower
  • We R Memory Keepers - Wildflower Collection - Thickers - Words - Gold Foil 
  • on the tag, I used a sunflower stamp from "Designs by Ryn" (unmounted flowers stamp sheet) with the Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide  
  • unknown purple sequins 
  • unknown key 
  • unknown "string" of pearls
  •  unknown fiber & vintage lace

1 comment:

  1. beautiful, luv the gorgoeus bloom! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete