Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Autumn Tag!

Autumn Tag!
Over at scrapbook.com Donna hosted a tag swap for Autumn and/or Halloween themed tags! For this swap I was partnered with Kathy and we did both themes! This is my Autumn tag, and here is the link to my Halloween tag! I'll also be entering this into the Simon Says Stamp, "Anything Goes," Wednesday Challenge!

This tag was mostly a matter of choosing where to place all of the flowers, leaves, and pumpkins! But for the background, I used the Echo Park 6x6 Woodgrain stencil with Ranger Texture Paste and randomly sprinkled Ranger's Gold, Enchanted Gold, and Wendi Vecchi's Tree Branch embossing powders! (I have no idea the origin of the paper I used!) After the texture paste was dry I used my heat gun on the powders! (If you do it while the paste is wet it will bubble, or so Tim Holtz warned, and I take what Tim says VERY seriously!! 😁)

After the background was created I just started arranging things and gluing them in place than added a bit of 'vintage' lace at the bottom and the last bit of my (unknown) velvet ribbon at the top!

Close ups of the cluster!

Products Used:
  • The leaves, the netting looking stuff, and the pumpkins I found in my local 99¢ store!
  • Echo Park 6 x 6 stencil: Woodgrain
  • Little Birdie: Vintage Elements - Symphony Flower Cherry; Vellum Elements - Poinsettia - Lemon; Vellum Boutique Flowers - Sunset Orange
  • Petaloo: Darjelling Collection: Wild Blossoms x 9 Med - Paprika
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents; Texture Paste; Embossing Powers - Gold, Enchanted Gold, & Wendi Vecchi Tree Branch
  • Fancy Pants Resin Flowers: Autumn Hues & Vintage Hues
  • Unknown velvet ribbon & unknown laces!
  • Unknown origin for the paper used on the background!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous tag, the background is fabulous and I love the floral arrangement, very pretty :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete