Sunday, December 24, 2017

Deer Winter

Deer Winter!
Recently I have been getting an urge to branch out and try my hand at Mixed Media canvas work. When I came across the deer at the 99¢ store I knew I had found what to try and work around! Plus, it went well with the December Challenge over at Creative Embellishments that had already put the idea of doing some winter work in my mind!

Unfortunately I had already started, and almost completed this project before I bought my webcam, so there is no video of my process...which spanned over multiple days! But I did take a lot of close up photos for a better look!

I used Amazing Cast Resin with the Prima Large Flourish Mould them more Amazing Cast Resin to "glue" the flourishes, Tim Holtz Wood Slices, and canvas together.






Products Used:

4 comments:

  1. CJ-It is so wonderful that you joined in(here at CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS) this month! and what a BEAUTIFUL project (as always!)
    ~Your buddy-Marci

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a creative piece, and I love the title!~ Thank you for joining us at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great details, love the deer ! thanks for joining our December challenge at Creative Embellishments and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! Thanks for joining in our Creative Embellishments challenge.

    ReplyDelete