Saturday, May 12, 2018

Spring Fling Tag Swap at Reneabouquets!



Over on Facebook, Reneabouquets hosted a "Spring Fling" tag swap for May! This is the tag I came up with for my partner! (Well, I added to what I had been thinking of, because I had daffodils on the brain as soon as I signed up! LOL)

The daffodils are cut from a thin Mulberry Paper and after I put them together I coated them in (watered down) Vicki Boutin Iridescent Glaze and added the stamen. And actually, I didn't have the right shade of yellow for them, so after cutting the trumputs out I soaked them in Shimmerz: Creameez "Daffodil" (that was just a lucky coincidence the color I was looking for was also appropriately named!) 







Product List:
  • Reneabouquet Products: 
    • "Silver Pink" Glitter Glass 
    • Beautiful Board Small Quilling Flourish 
    • Tiny Treasures Sweet Pea Lavender Premium Paper Glitter Glass Butterflies 
    • Mini Pink Lemonade Mulberry Roses & Leaves Set 
    • The gardenias were pulled from different rose sets I had from Reneabouquets 
    • The paper is from Blue Fern Studios: Spring Parade, and you can purchase this from Reneabouquet! 
  • Silhouette Cameo 3
  • PixScan Cutting Mat
  • AutoBlade
  • The lattice cut on the background and the daffodils are both files from the Silhouette store (Design IDs #40858 and #112756)
  • Ranger 
    • Multi Medium - Matte
    • Glossy Accents
  • Scotch ATG
  • Prima - Finnabair - Art Alchamey
    • Sparks Acrylic Pain - Fairy Wings
    • Opal Magic Wax - Royal Robes
    • Art Basics - 3D Gloss Gel
  • Vicki Boutin Iridescent Glaze
  • Shimmerz: Creameez "Daffodil"
  • Tim Holtz Distress Oxide "Shaded Lilac"
  • JudiKins Diamond Glaze

1 comment:

  1. This is stunning!! Your swap partner is one blessed lady! I love daffodils (they are my birth month flower :)) and these are A-MAZing crafty versions. How sweet that the Shimmerz name fit.

    ReplyDelete