Wednesday, August 2, 2017

explore

explore layout

Whew! After fighting bronchitis for over two weeks I finally finished the last layout I (mentally) started!

It did work out though that this weeks Wednesday Challenge over at Simon Says Stamp was to "Splatter It"! It worked out because I was working on layout this morning and I was thinking of what else to add, and when I saw the challege I thought, "That's a good idea"!!

I used some Peeled Paint Distress Oxide on the title and to highlight the cardboard a little!
I used the "packaging technique" to add Peeled Paint and Iced Spruce Distress Oxides to my background!

Product List:
  • Tim Holtz - Distress Oxide: "Peeled Paint" & "Iced Spruce"; Alcohol Ink: "Lettuce" & "Gold"; Sanding Block; "Tracks" Stencil; and "Expedition" Ephemera
  • Pink Paislee: Cedar Lane: Greenspace
  • A bit of scrap Core'dinations green cardstock
  • A piece of corrugated cardboard
  • Ranger Texture Paste
  • Bo Bunny Chunky Charms: Clear Arrows & Circles
  • American Crafts: Shimelle: Stickers
  • Bella Blvd - Ciao Chip - Self Adhesive Chipboard - Words - Adventure
  • Hip Kit Club Exclusive Puffy Stickers
  • Shimmerz Paint: Celery 
  • Flair from {A Flair For Buttons}

1 comment:

  1. Oh such a brilliant layout, fab background.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete