Saturday, August 31, 2019

Sea Soul

My altered frame for the August Lindy's Gang Color Challenge!
This month for the Lindy's Gang Color Challenge I put together this picture frame specifically to hold a picture of my mom when she was around two years old, standing waist deep in the ocean! (But I blurred her out because her swimsuit didn't fit quite "perfect," and in today's time...*shrug*)

The following Lindy's products can be found on this project (full product list after photos):

"Hawaiian Islands" Flat Magicals
*I used "Plumeria Pink" & "South Shore Sand" on my project*









"Time Travel Teal" Magical Shaker


The Lindy's Gang Color Challenge!


Process Video:





Close Ups:





Products:

  • Lindy's Gang
  • ReneaBouquets
    • Light Pink Mulberry Paper Roses (these specific ones aren't currently listed, so she may be out, or I may have bought "Special Edition" ones. I also don't know the "official" name!)
    • Chunky Glitter Glass
      • Diamond (It is mixed in the sand, so it doesn't really show up unless the light hits it just right)
  • Fabrika Decoru
    • Chipboard
      • FDCH 320
      • FDCH 321
      • FDCH 322
  • Ranger
    • Embossing Powder
      • Aqua Tinsel
  • Prima
    • Finnabair
      • Texture Paste
        • White Crackle
  • Simon Says Stamp
    • Clear Embossing Ink
  • Jacquard
    • Gum Arabic
  • Liquitex
    • Matte Super Heavy Gel
  • JudiKins
    • Diamond Glaze
  • Unknown/Unbranded
    • Sand
    • Gold Microbeads
    • Texture Pebbles

No comments:

Post a Comment