Saturday, August 31, 2019

This Place



This months challenge over at the More Than Words blog was "Happiness & Sketch." I love the sketch provided, but it took me a bit to figure out exactly what to do, and even then it was an accident! I was just playing with some old photos and new filters on my computer when I just happened to apply the on seen to this old photo I have from a family trip to the beach! The two children in the foreground are my mom and [one of] my uncles! Anyhow, as soon as that filter was applied everything just clicked (mostly) in my head!

With the sketch I, basically, did a "mirror down" lift of it, and as for happiness, who wouldn't love going to the beach?!?! Actually, I'm not much of a beach person, but I think that's because I'd prefer the beach if the word "private" preceded it!! LOL (My mom on the other hand, L-O-V-E-S the beach, so I'm sure she loved this day and was happy to play in the ocean!)

(As a side note, when everything clicked when the filter was applied to the photo that made me happy, but I don't know if that counts for the challenge!! ROFL)








Video:
I'm hoping. I lost some productivity time this month when I upgraded my computer. I have the parts recorded. Editing is an entirely different process!

Products:

  • ReneaBouquets
    • Glass Microbeads
      • Gold
    • Mint Tulle
    • Beautiful Board Laser Cut Chipboard
      • Small Pearls Of Wisdom Frame
  • Ranger
    • Tim Holtz
      • Distress Oxide
        • Mermaid Lagoon
  • Shimmerz
    • Creameez
      • Berry Hot
  • Bazzill
    • White (Smooth Cardstock)
  • The Paper Studio
    • Stick-A-Bilities
      • Gold Foil Quotes
  • Crate Paper
    • Oasis Stickers
  • Daler Rowney
    • White Gesso
  • Mintay
    • Paradise Collection
  • We R Memory Keepers
    • Crop A Dile
      • Corner Chomper
  • Tonic
    • Tim Holtz
      • Paper Distresser
  • Unknown/Unbranded
    • Texture Pebbles
    • The "netting" was packaging I up-cycled!


No comments:

Post a Comment