Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Let It Snow!


I came up with this project using the mood board over at Creative Embellishments January Challenge!

I just went through my supplies with winter and snowflakes on my mind, and hoped for the best! LOL!!

For the background I glued down some ReneaBouquet Beautiful Board - Beautiful Bits - Snowflakes & a Beautiful Board Snowflake Accent, then coated it all in Prima Royal Blue & Powder Blue Rust Effect Pastes. For the white paste I first put down some TCW Modeling Paste, then I topped it with more TCW Modeling Paste mixed with some Prima Paper Texture Paste + 13 @rts White Ayeeda Ink + some 13 @rts Magic Power. (All because I didn't have a white grit paste like I thought I did!)

I received the chipboard clock in a swap back in July 2018, I just coated it in "Rustic Brown" Prima Metallique paint and the pearls in a PocketLetter swap in January 2018.

The feathers are from Creative Embellishments, coated in gesso and "White Pearl" Prima Metallique Paint.

The dark blue flower is a Prima flower, and the white flowers are Tim Holtz. The light blue flowers, the butterfly, and the Chunky Glitter Glass are all from ReneaBouquet!




4 comments:

  1. Wowzers! This is stunning! I love all the texture. Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page - with amazing frosty elements. Thanks for playing along at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the ombre effect and all the frosty accents. Thanks for joining the Creative Embellishments January Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the textures and colors. Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete