Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Believe (Mixed Media Project)

My project "Believe" created for the August Challenge over at the Mixed Media Place blog.
Maybe it's the fact that I feel like summer is never going to end where I live, but the second and third photo on the top row of the Mixed Media Place mood board, at first glance, looked like ice on the foliage. I'm not exactly a person who likes being cold, and I live in a southern state, but I've had it with summer this year! It's the middle of September and we are still hitting the mid-90s! Which, according to the weather last night, is a full ten degrees above average! Too, too much I tell ya!

Beside the thought of ice, I really loved the colors in general on the mood board! It's filled with most of my favorites! But once I had blue + white + ICE!! on my mind, I had to go with it! Below the mood board you will find a process video, some more photos, and a full product list.



Process Video:

Close-up Photos:










Products
  • AB Studio
    • Chipboard Background 30x30 (centimeters) ID-4
  • Creative Embellishments
    • Holly and Berry Flourish
  • Shimmerz
    • Vibez
      • Frost Bite
      • Snow Way Man
  • DecoArt
    • Weathered Wood
      • Crackle Medium
  • Ranger
    • Tim Holtz
      • Distress Crackle Paint
        • Clear Rock Candy
      • Distress Glitter
        • Clear Rock Candy
  • Embossing Powder
    • Blue
    • Snowflake Tinsel
  • Simon Says Stamp
    • Embossing and Watermark Ink
      • Clear
  • Krylon
    • Workable Fixatif
  • Liquitex
    • Gloss Gel
  • Unknown
    • All the artificial foliage. I bought it at JoAnn's ... last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment