Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Blossom by blossom ...

A layout, with a photo I took, using the Tres Jolie February scrapbooking kit.
I was smitten with the 13@rts paper used for the background, and fortunately Mother Nature let the first signs that spring will return peek out so I could have a photo that matched the colors perfectly!

I grabbed my Ranger Gold Embossing Powder, TCW Paste, & my Art Anthology Lotus stencil for the background, and the bit of ribbon on the bottom I've had for a few years!



Under the photo I cut apart Prima's "Rose Receipts" for layers and fussy cut "Midnight Garden" for the darker flowers peeking out at the top and bottom of the stack.



All of the "top flowers" (the ones with centers showing!) came from the Prima flower packs that were included with the February Tres Jolie Kit, and I dug into my stash for the "bottom flowers" (the ones where only petal peek out!) and the leaves.


Products:

  • Tres Jolie Kits
    • February 2019 Scrapbooking Kit
      • 7 Gypsies Architextures
        • Iron Fence
      • 13@rts 
        • Aqua Flora: Pink Bouquet
      • Prima Midnight Garden Collection
        • Rose Receipts (12x12)
        • Midnight Garden (12x12)
        • This Place (Flower Pack)
        • Dark Romance (Flower Pack)
  • Ranger 
    • Gold Embossing Powder
  • Prima
    • Wildflowers Pillar
  • Art Anthology Lotus Stencil
  • The Paper Studio
    • Bright Lace Ribbon Scrap Pk
  • TCW
    • Light & Fluffy Modeling Paste
  • AC This to That
  • FabriTac
  • JudiKins Diamond Glaze

2 comments: