Sunday, May 19, 2019

Imagine (4"x12" Canvas)

"Imagine" created for the Mixed Media Place April (2019) Challenge!


I LOVED the colors of the mood board this month, and I'm not even the biggest fan of pinks! Besides the colors, the mushroom put me in a fantasy mindset, when for me equals fairies!!


I don't have a lot of rhyme or reason with this canvas, and originally I had hoped to recreate the mushroom...somehow...but as it so often happens, the project took on a life of it's own! The pink tree is actually a photo I took, ran through Photoshop, printed on regular paper, and transferred! It didn't transfer quite how I had planned, so I had to get "creative" with the Shimmerz paste! 😂

The fairy was black chipboard, but I used some white gesso before painting it with the Pink-Blue Opal Magic and adding a T-H-I-N coat of the Peacock Metallique Wax!







































Products

  • ReneaBouquets
    • Glass Beautiful Beads - Teal
    • Mulberry Paper 
      • Leaves
      • Dark Pink Roses & Leaves
  • Creative Embellishments
    • Mega Pack Fairies In Black
  • Shimmerz
    • Dazzlerz
      • Foiled Again
  • Studio 71
    • 4 in x 12 in Canvas
  • Prima
    • Sunrise Sunset Collection
      • Item # 565190 (Silver Flowers)
    • Finnabair
      • Heavy Body Gel
      • Metallique Wax
        • Peacock
      • Metallique Paint
        • White Pearl
      • Opal Magic Paint
        • Aqua-Rose
        • Pink-Blue
  • Ranger
    • Big Emboss It
    • Embossing Powder
      • White
  • Ruby Rock It
    • Fynmark
      • Wood Veneers
  • JudiKins
    • Diamond Glaze

2 comments: