Thursday, June 27, 2019

Great-Grandma

My great grandmother, about 82 years ago!
The majority of this layout is made using products that came in the June 2019 Tres Jolie Kit Club Scrapbooking Kit (product list below), and was created for the June Sketch Challenge hosted by Kim & the Tres Jolie Kit Club!

The Tres Jolie Kit Club June Sketch



I just love 49 & Market, and those laser cut shapes made this layout go together much faster than fussy cutting flowers!!

Adding some foam under the photo gives it just a little lift from the layers underneath.

I set out with a goal to see if I could use an entire package of flowers on a layout! I think it's a first for me!

I just happened it have the perfect Say It In Crystals in my stash for this project!

Another big, flower milestone for me...using a mix of flat & 3D flowers. I don't know if I've ever really succeeded at it. It always makes me panic!

A bit of the lace from the Tres Jolie Kit & a ReneaBouquets Heart Paper Clip for some little touches.

Products:

  • [From the] Tres Jolie June 2019 Scrapbooking Kit
    • 49 & Market
      • Bold & Beautiful Collection
        • Dear John
        • Edge of Reason
        • Whispers
        • Laser Cut Shapes
    • Blossom Blends
      • Bluebell
    • Lace
  • ReneaBouquets
    • Beautiful Board Heart Paper Clips
  • Art Anthology
    • Keyholes 6x9 Stencil
  • Shimmerz
    • Creameez
      • Lapis Dance
    • Dazzlerz
      • Foiled Again
  • Prima
    • Finnabair
      • White Crackle Texture Paste
    • Jamie Dougherty
      • Bloom
        • Spark 6x6 Stencil
    • Frank Garcia
      • Santorini
        • Say It In Crystals
  • idea-ology
    • Tim Holtz
      • Tiny Attacher
  • Tonic
    • Tim Holtz
      • Paper Distresser
  • JudiKins
    • Diamond Glaze
  • Art Glitter Glue
  • Silly Winks Sticky Back Foam Sheet
  • Liquitex Clear Gesso

No comments:

Post a Comment