Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Water Fairy



I love water lily's, I think they are so beautiful floating out on a pond, so I was, of course, immediately drawn to, and inspired by, the water lily in the Mixed Media Place's May Mood Board

I just couldn't help myself! I have a pond on my property, but I have yet to get the water lily's I want for it, so I decided to make one! (I think the husband worries they will interfere with fishing too much!)
The May Mood Board for Mixed Media Place's May Challenge.

Process Video:




The flower is from the Silhouette Design Store, but I found the artist's assembly instructions here: JMRush: Water Lily Votive Candle (Flameless) Assembly

Welcome!

Texture Pebbles sprayed with Dylusion's and RenaBouquet's Glass Beads! (The glue wasn't all the way dry!)

The tea light is turned on in this photo, but it's also the middle of the day in a well lit room!

A closer look at ReneaBouquet's beautiful dragonfly!




Products

  • ReneaBouquets
    • Glass Beautiful Beads
      • Pink
    • Dragonfly
      • Teal Jewelry Premium Paper
  • Silhouette
    • Cameo 3
    • Autoblade
    • Premium Blade
    • Design Store
      • Design "3D Water Lily" (#135617)
      • Design "Water Lily Votive Candle (Flameless)" (#136055)
  • Ranger
    • Tim Holtz
      • Distress Crackle Paint
        • Clear Rock Candy
    • Dylusions
      • Shimmer Spray
        • Polished Jade
  • Prima
    • Finnabair
      • Wax Cire Cera
        • Mint Sparkle
        • Sweet Rose
  • Bazzill
    • Turquoise Mist
    • Robin's Egg
  • Brea Reese
    • Texture Pebbles
  • Fairy Garden Figurines
    • Fairy Crossing
  • JudiKins
    • Diamond Glaze
  • Art Glitter Adhesive
  • Unknown/Unbranded
    • Pink Cardstock
    • Tealight
  • Other
    • Fairy Best Wishes (Etsy Store)
      • Fairy Figurine
    • Pink ("Avon") Shopping Bag!

2 comments:

  1. Stunning!
    Thank you for joining us at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowww!!! so creative project!
    thanks for playing with us at MMP!

    ReplyDelete