Saturday, July 8, 2017

Christmas Cards Set!

Getting a head start with my Christmas Cards!
Just because it's 110 degrees outside doesn't mean I can't do Christmas! After all, in the Southern Hemisphere of this big blue marble we call home, Christmas is a summer holiday!

Used my Silhouette Curio to write & fill in the greeting!

That gold bow came in the Fuse (Gold? I think) Kit!

Cute little deer, glitter paper, and twine!

Love the retro Santa paper and "Swell Christmas" stamp set from Simon Says Stamp! (I fussy cut Santa out of watercolor paper after stamping & embossing!)


Product List:
  • All of the card stock, printed papers (except the paper for the red & white deer), and glitter paper came from the Simon Says Stamp Limited Edition 2016 Holiday Card Kit, as did the deer die ("Retro Deer") and the stamp set ("Swell Christmas").
  • The paper for the red & white deer is from Me & My Big Ideas, and it's so old I couldn't even find it using the UPC code!!
  • Ranger Enchanted Gold Embossing Powder
  • Tim Holtz Mini Snips, Distress Embossing Ink, Distress Ink: Festive Berries, Antique Linen, and Tattered Rose, Distress Oxide: Fired Brick, and Vintage Photo
  • We R Memory Keepers: Fuse Tool & Gold Kit (I think!)
  • Martha Stewart Twine
  • Green & Gold Ribbon: Unknown
  • Sizzix Big Shot (Blue & Teal Starter Kit - for the label dies)
  • My Minds Eye: Christmas on Market Street Puffy Stickers
  • Silhouette Curio

No comments:

Post a Comment