Friday, July 7, 2017

Christmas Gift Tags Set #2

Set #2 of my Christmas Gift Tags
My second set of Christmas Gift Tags, which, like the first set, was set in motion by AZAmy's & Sizzix's "Christmas In July Challenge" over at scrapbook.com. Like the first set, the tags, and most of the patterened paper came from the Simon Says Stamp Limited Edition 2016 Holiday Card kit.

The stamp set used, "Swell Christmas," is from Simon Says Stamp, and came in the Limited Edition 2016 Holiday Card Kit. The gold embossing powder is also from Simon Says Stamp, and I think it also came in the kit.


I just started laying bits and pieces on for this tag! The ornament stamps are also in the "Swell Christmas" set.
I like the idea of making a vintage-ish tag, and decided to use my trusty Tim Holtz tree from my "Happy Everything Blueprints" set! To color in the tree, I used a water brush and Distress Oxides, then to top it off I used the "Christmas Day" stamp from American Crafts! (To splatter the background I used a paint brush and the Distress Oxides)
Once again, I used stamps from the "Swell Christmas" set! Simon Says Stamp gold embossing powder, some Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Bronze, some Distress Oxides, and some Prima Watercolors!
Products Used:
  • Simon Says Stamp "Swell Christmas" Stamp Set, gold embossing powder, tags, papers from "Limited Edition 2016 Holiday Card Kit,
  • Tim Holtz "Blueprint Tree" from Happy Everything Blueprints Set & Tiny Attacher
  • American Crafts "Christmas Day" Stamp
  • Simple Stories "December Documented" 6 x 6 paper pad.
  • Ranger Water Brush & Black Archival Ink
  • Distress Marker: Candied Apple
  • Distress Oxides: Fossilized Amber, Iced Spruce, Broken China, Walnut Stain, & Fired Brick
  • Distress Ink: Festive Berries & Tattered Rose
  • Distress Embossing Ink Pad
  • a la mode clear embossing powder
  • Prima Watercolor Confections: Decadent Pies
  • My Minds Eye "Christmas On Market Street" Puffy Stickers
  • Martha Stewart "Scallop Dot" edge punch & red twine
  • Heidi Swapp Color Shine: Bronze
  • Stickles "Joyful"
  • Basic Grey Juniper Berry Embellishment Pack
  • We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile

No comments:

Post a Comment