Monday, July 15, 2019

Lets Go To The Drive-In

A set of ATCs that were relatively quick and easy thanks to my Silhouette Cameo 3!
Yes, the pen I used did leave some extra lines. I've decided to call them power lines...

This project was just one of those projects that fought me every step of the way! I couldn't get my idea to come together. I had to redo a few things, some more than once. The pen I used can get build up on it (apparently...maybe I knew that but forgot *shrug*) and I think that is was gave me my "power lines." But I had had it with this particular project! I almost didn't do this topic for the swap (there are four categories, I've done the other three already: Flag A.T.Coin, World Tiger Day, & Forest Key.)

I did finally finish, and my package is ready to get sent to the hostess, Marci (who you can find here and here) ASAP!

I even managed a quick process video!


I turned the cityscape into a sketch, the sign into a Print & Cut, and added an outline (Offset) to the car, then put it together and hoped for the best!


I thought the sign needed a little something more, so I used Crushed Pineapple Stickles for some "lights." And since the sky seemed a little to gloomy, I added some "stars" with Shimmerz "Buttercream" Paint.





Products:

  • Showmore (Etsy)
  • Silhouette
    • Cameo 3
    • Pen Holder
  • Silhouette Store
    • Cityscape (Design ID #2346)
    • Retro Sign (Design ID #10011)
    • The letter panels came from Retro Christmas Labels (Design ID #35461)
    • Curving Road (Design ID #297750)
    • CG Retro Font (Design ID #292616)
  • Shimmerz
    • Buttercream Paint
  • Ranger
    • Stickles
      • Crushed Pineapple
    • Tim Holtz
      • Distress Spray Stain
        • Blueprint Sketch
  • JudiKins
    • MicroGlaze
  • UniBall
    • Signo (UM-153) - white pen
  • Unknown
    • Cardstocks (they were in my scrap stash)
    • Glossy photo paper


No comments:

Post a Comment