Tuesday, July 2, 2019

World Tiger Day ATCs

Artist Trading Coins - "Unusual Holiday/Celebration" Theme - scrapbook.com June-July ATC Swap, hosted by Marci (you can find her here: Blog: A Scrap from Marci and here: scrapbook.com Gallery)!
Global/World/International Tiger Day - July 29th!
Process Video:

For the image of the tiger I used a free one I found at needpix.com (link below) and then played with editing it until I got something I liked. I can't really tell you the steps, because sometimes things just happen, and I'm not always sure how I did it! There was some selective color picking and changing though, I can tell you that much!

There isn't really anything overly complicated on these, just some coloring/watercoloring with some Scribble Sticks, fussy cutting, and gluing! OH! The tigers weren't fussy cut, I used the print & cut feature of Silhouette Studio with my Cameo 3.






*Original Tiger Image (listed as free) from needpix.com. Tiger Image Direct Link

Products:

  • Hip Kit Club
    • The Happy Life
      • Sunset Blush
  • American Crafts
    • Dear Lizzy
      • Lovely Day
        • Color Me Pretty
    • Heidi Swapp
      • Pineapple Crush
        • Palm Beach
  • Crate Paper
    • Maggie Holmes
      • Chasing Dreams
        • Hello Beautiful
  • Ranger
    • Dina Wakley Media
      • Scribble Sticks
        • Set #1
          • Lemon
          • Lime
          • Magenta
          • Tangerine
        • Set #2
          • Blushing
          • Evergreen
          • Cheddar
          • Ocean
          • Fuchsia
          • Eggplant
    • Tim Holtz
      • Water Nib
  • Prima
    • Water Pens
  • Silhouette
    • Studio
    • Cameo 3
    • Premium Blade


No comments:

Post a Comment