I saw a piece of paper (I'll show that later) that inspired the coloring of this tag. Plus, Simon Says Scrap's current Wednesday challenge is "Summer Sunshine." Add to the mix a quote I saw that said, "Sometimes you have to be your own sunshine," and a tag was born.
The flowers didn't come out exactly how I had hoped, but sometimes that just happens!
|My tag base|
|The paper that inspired it all!|
|Smooshing paint into all the crevices!|
|Lots of ink & paint & Metallique Wax & Perfect Pearls on here!|
|All the shine on the gears for the "sun" is from Perfect Pearls "Perfect Pearl." The sun rays are Delicata "White Shimmer" Pigment Ink.|
|More Perfect Pearls for the circles!|
- Silhouette Cameo
- Amazing Cast Resin
- Pink Paislee: Take Me Away Collection: Thickers with Foil Accents: Phrases: "Dream"
- Hip Kit Club Exclusive Alpha (May 2017 Main Kit)
- Shimmerz: AcriTonez - Pinkadelic; Coloringz - Pink Stilettos
- Perfect Pearls: Perfect Pearl & Pewter
- Tsukineko Delicata: White Shimmer
- White acrylic paint
- Heidi Swapp Color Shine: Sweet Mint
- Tim Holtz Distress Paint - Carved Pumpkin & Cracked Pistachio; Distress Spray Stain - Carved Pumpkin; Distress Oxide - Wild Honey, Cracked Pistachio, & Picked Raspberry; Embossing Folders - Riveted Metal & Honeycomb
- Ranger Mini Mister
- Prima Art Alchemy Metallique Wax: Old Silver
- "Mulberry" type flowers