|Peacock ATC set!|
These are a rather straight forward process, a lot of Cameo sketch pen work and cutting, followed by a lot of coloring!
|For the 'green' of the peacock's tail I mixed Peeled Paint & Lucky Clover Distress Oxides on my work surface with some water & used my water brush to paint!|
|For the 'stone' I used Weathered Wood & Pumice Stone Distress Crayons and blended them.|
|After the Crazing Distress Collage Medium was dry, I used a blending tool to add the Frayed Burlap Distress Ink to the surface.|
- All cut files came from the Silhouette Store.
- Silhouette Cameo & Pen holder with uni-ball gel pen, micro line, with "uni Super Ink." I seriously love this pen, it makes nice, fine lines, and it holds up to water!
- Watercolor paper
- the green background paper is from an OLD K & Company stack from their "Designer Paper" series. And I mean OLD, like probably 2009, and in scrapbook years, that's ANCIENT!! LOL!!
- McGill Paper Blossom Tool Kit - Ball Tools
- Ranger Glossy Accents, water pen (nib)
- Tim Holtz - round blending tool, Distress Collage Medium: Crazing, Distress Collage Brush, Distress Crayons: Weathered Wood & Pumice Stone, Distress Oxides: Peacock Feathers, and Peeled Paint & Lucky Clover mixed together, Distress Ink: Frayed Burlap, and Distress Marker: Wild Honey
- Vicki Boutin Acrylic Paint Set 2: "Saltwater Taffy" used
- PrismaColor Markers (on the flowers)