I had cut out tags the other day using my Cameo, and I decided I wanted to coat them in dark colors. One was done with black acrylic paint, and the other (the top one) was done with some Tattered Angels - Plain Jane Collection - Stained Glass - Semi Matte Glaze - Green. I've had the bottle for about three years now, I forgot I owned it!
Well, I live in a dry climate, and I basically had some goo in a bottle at this point, but I decided to see if I could rehydrate enough to use one last time. After adding some water & rubbing alcohol I managed to get some lumpy green liquid in a bottle! LOL! It was just enough to coat a tag.
At this point I wasn't sure what to do with my newly coated tags, so I went browsing through my stamps and when I came across my Penny Black Tiger Lilly I decided to practice using my Distress Oxides on a dark background!
|Love the "Water Droplets" created by Ryn at Designs by Ryn!|
|You can really see those water droplets here across the flower!|
|That Snowflake Paste absorbed some of the colors from the Distress Oxides underneath!|
- "Water Droplets" stamp created by Ryn at Designs by Ryn!
- Tattered Angels - Plain Jane Collection - Stained Glass - Semi Matte Glaze - 1.35 Ounce Bottle - Green
- Silhouette Cameo
- Prima Snowflake Paste
- Ranger Water Brush (nib), White Embossing Powder, Gold Embossing Powder, and Jet Black Archival Ink.
- Tim Holtz "Stripes" ATC Stamp, Honeycomb Stencil, Paper Distresser, Distress Embossing Ink, Distress Ink - Picket Fence, and Distress Oxides - Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber, Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Peeled Paint, Iced Spruce, Cracked Pistachio, and Broken China.
- A PrismaColor White Colored Pencil
- Unknown on that little bee stamp
- Penny Black Tiger Lilly Stamp
- I used one of the black eyelets that came with my Pink Crop-A-Dile & Case!!