|Summer Hello Cards - Simon Says Stamp July Card Kit!|
|Shaker Card! The splatters are Distress Oxides, and the pink for the sentiment is Lawn Fawn!|
|I used a circle thinlet to cut the circles in the top and underlying foam for the shakers!|
|This one was 100% inspired by the card done by Heather Hoffman shown on the inspiration/idea insert in the kit!|
- From the Simon Says Stamp July Card Kit: SSS "Sea You Soon" stamp set, SSS "Moonshine" Confetti, acetate, printed paper from Echo Park's "Summer Dreams" collection, and the "Doll Pink," "Sunshine," and 120# White cardstock.
- a la mode clear embossing powder
- Lawn Fawn "Plastic Flamingo" dye ink
- Tim Holtz: "Retro Circles" Embossing Folder, Distress Oxide - "Salty Ocean" and "Peacock Feathers," and Distress Embossing Ink Pad (Clear)
- Ranger Glossy Accents and Super Fine, White Embossing Powder
- a bit of hemp twine
- the white, vellum looking bit for the banner isn't actually vellum, but I have no idea what it is or where it came from! I kept it a long time ago because it was rather pretty, but I don't remember how I aquired it!