|Teal(ish) Flower ATCs|
|Some old bits of fishnet "ribbon" that got a make-over!|
|A closer look at the flower cluster!|
Those two metal filigree pieces are even older that the ribbon and gems! After I added them I painted them with the white acrylic paint as well.
After everything was glued down and coated with some acrylic paint (The gems are the only parts I didn't put paint on!) I started spritzing on some Heidi Swapp Color Shine in "Tinsel" and "Sweet Mint," and some Shimmerz Vibez "Jeni B Bleu."
List of Products:
- White acrylic paint
- Tim Holtz Distress Grit-Paste
- Heidi Swapp Color Shine: Tinsel and Sweet Mint
- Shimmerz Vibez: Jeni B Bleu
- Prima Flowers: white E-line mix and Wildflower Pillar Pack
- Unknown: Filigree, ribbon, gems
- Cork Background: Probably from Hobby Lobby